Limited Liability Company "Altcraft" (TIN 6230090063, KPP 623001001), acting in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation, registered at: Sovetskoy Army Str., build.19-2, office H3, Ryazan, Russia (hereinafter – the "Company" or "Altcraft") does not tolerate and does not accept Spam and fights against unsolicited mailings. By accepting the terms of the following Anti-Spam Policy, users of Altcraft Marketing Platform undertake not to use the platform for sending spam.
General provisions and definitions
Altcraft Marketing Platform (hereinafter referred to as the "Platform" or "Altcraft Marketing", or “Altcraft Platform”) is a platform designed to enable communications between Platform Users and their customers (subscribers).
Content — documents, information, etc, placed by the User in the Platform.
Spam — sending messages to a wide range of people who have not explicitly agreed to receive this information.
Different countries have different legal requirements on this issue. All Users are obliged to strictly comply with the requirements of the legislation of the User's country of registration and the country of business, as well as the requirements of international legislation.
In relation to Users registered and/or operating in the territory of the Russian Federation, the following regulatory legal acts can be mentioned:
- Code Of Administrative Offences Of The Russian Federation;
- Federal Law of 27 July 2006, N 152-FZ "On personal data";
- Federal Law of 13 March 2006 N 38 - FZ "On advertising";
- other laws and regulations.
Altcraft does not provide or sell subscriber bases to Users. The only database we have is our blog subscribers and our clients. The company protects contact data from renting or purchasing by third parties.
We only work with organizations and companies that have collected their databases legally and are ready to confirm the subscriber's consent to receiving the relevant messages (for example, subscribers can be added to a User’s database if they fill out the appropriate form on the User’s website).
If the contact information is obtained through parsing sites or directories, as well as by manual collection, it is not considered collected by honest methods. Such data is not used in mailings and messages when providing our Service. Mailings based on such databases will have high rates of delivery errors and spam complaints. This will reduce the reputation of the sender's domain and Altcraft's sending IP addresses (we recommend using a double-opt-in confirmation of subscription to your mailings. In this case, after filling out the registration or subscription form, a message with a confirmation link will be sent to the subscriber’s email. This approach effectively prevents spam complaints).
We oblige Users to store information about the registration data of their customers (date and time of registration, registration page, email, subscriber IP-address – for online registrations; scanned completed questionnaire – for offline registrations). This will allow us to resolve any disputes when communicating with anti-spam services. In turn, Altcraft has the right to check the list of subscribers, that the User has imported in the Platform, by the following indicators:
- whether the User has confirmation from the customers to receive mailings, messages and notifications;
- presence of spam traps;
If the verification fails, Altcraft can delete or block the imported data.
Altcraft has never been and will never be involved in spam distribution, and at the same time pursues a strict policy towards the Users of the Platform who are trying to spread spam.
Altcraft considers the Users' mailing as spam if:
- the number of delivery errors, such as the recipient's address does not exist, is overflowed, inactive, etc., is more than 5%;
- the number of spam complaints exceeds 0.2% on the User's domain/domains;
- the unsubscribe rate reaches more than 1% of the recipient database;
- mail service (for example, Gmail, Mail ru, Yandex, etc.) blocks the receipt of the User's emails as spam;
- the DMARC policy of the User's domain is incorrectly configured, or the domain that is used for the mailing did not give the User such consent;
- communications are carried out using the sender's address, which does not belong to the domain associated with the User;
- the content of the sent messages (text, images, etc.) offends the recipients;
- the spam trap address will be found in the recipient database.
Users are prohibited from providing false, unreliable, or misleading information about themselves. For example, the data specified in the "From" and "Sender address" fields must clearly identify the sender, and the subject of the message must correspond to reality. The subject and text of the message must not contain false, abusive, incorrect or misleading information. Also, the message can not contain prohibited content, such as:
- the sale of weapons and drugs,
- the sale of medicines,
- racial, religious conflicts,
- gender discrimination,
- a get-rich-quick scheme, cryptocurrency mining, cryptocurrency turnover,
- malicious and/or unlicensed software,
- pornographic materials,
- refinancing and/or debt restructuring, debt collectors,
- online casinos and/or gambling,
- political campaigning and materials used for political purposes,
- materials and trademarks of third parties without their permission,
- offers of lending services, mortgages,
- information of bookmakers and sports betting,
- tobacco and alcohol sales,
- and other materials that can be considered inappropriate, at the discretion of Altcraft and without explanation.
The User undertakes to provide reliable contact details of the company (address, phone number, e-mail, etc.), on behalf of which all mailings are carried out. This contact information is included in the "footer" of each email. The User must monitor the accuracy of this information and update it if the data changes.
Unsubscribing from mailings
Every email, which is sent through Altcraft Marketing, has an unsubscribe link that can't be deleted. Clicking on the link automatically updates the subscribers’ status in the User's customer database. This guarantees that the subscriber who has cancelled the subscription will not receive any emails in the future.
If a subscriber continues to receive unsolicited messages, which are sent from our platform after unsubscribing, he can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe from the mailing list and clarify the circumstances.
Users must not send messages to customers who first subscribed to the mailing and then refused it.
If, after unsubscribing, the User's subscriber continues to receive unsolicited messages sent from our platform, or wants to change the status of his subscription when communicating through other channels, he can write to us at email@example.com to unsubscribe from the mailing list and clarify the circumstances.
Liability and responsibility for non-compliance with the Anti-Spam Policy
The User undertakes not to use the Service to send Spam. If the user sends unsolicited emails or otherwise violates the rules established by the Policy, the Company has the right to issue a warning or refuse to provide the Service to such User until the circumstances are clarified.
If, after issuing a warning, the User continues to carry out prohibited activities through the Platform, we will have the right to delete the User's Account without prior notice and without refund of the funds paid. Altcraft can also report spam sent by the User to the Supervisory authorities.
The user is responsible for losses and damages incurred by the Company or a third party, provided that they were the result of a violation of the terms of this Anti-Spam Policy.
If you have received a message or email that was sent through Altcraft Marketing Platform, it means that the User of the Service has provided us with information about your consent to receive emails. If you have not consented to receive emails or other messages, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org After that, you will be excluded from the mailing list. We, in turn, will check whether the User had the right to include you in that mailing list. You can also opt out of receiving emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link that is included in every email sent via the Altcraft Marketing Platform.